Sunday, June 10, 2007

brokeback mountain

having a great time with the haudenschild ladies. yesterday, we visited an ice cream parlor called bonnie brae and we ran into presidential candidate rudy gulliani. i shook his hand twice, i must have been a good photo op. for him - the handicap guy....priceless campaign opportunity. also, we got our own picture taken with him. he does seem very likeable. later in the evening we walked down for some thai food and we shared a huge deep fried, whole sea bass. it was excellent. my therapy is coming along, the nurses and techs are starting to do less and less for me and i am starting to take over alot of my care. i should be getting out of here around the 29th of june. i am not sure where i will be going after that, but i am anxious to keep my therapy going. i am looking into a place called project walk in so cal. i am really determined to get my legs operating again. in the meanwhile i am really looking forward to my freedom. anyway, i will try and post the picture later.
i hope all is well. i am looking forward to seeing everyone back in the real world.
go cavs!
chris

2 comments:

sing2 said...

Good to hear that you are determined, Joe and I truly believe that you can do anything, because you are Chris. You've always impress us in a lot of ways, i.e. the time you came back to SCI-ARC and finish it. Keep up the good spirit. And we will always be here for you

tracydanting said...

the title is funny. :3
Hey Chris, it's so cool that you have 3 such wonderful ladies by you! I can't believe you went to Beijing. Did you like it? (btw, it reminds me of my thesis show, oh painful all-nighters.) So it sounds like you are going to stay in so cal. The Project Walk In thing sound very intensive and hopeful. I think it will be great fit for you! I hope they work with your insurance. Anyhow, you will definitely ride again. This time try to avoid the Benz. Ha ha.

GOD IS WITH YOU! Keep praying!

Tracy