Saturday, June 9, 2007

Chrisland

Its pretty awesome being here with Chris, more like totally awesome. It is so beautiful in denver and englewood, and the H3 team (Eloisa, Rita, and Anna) are really living up our time here already! For all of you who have visited, you wont recognize Chris's apartment anymore because H3 has brought a storm of love and home decorating that is going to make heads turn!

I still have a few more days with Chris before I have to go back to LA and take the last finals of my academic career, so I will be savoring them. Sadly I wont be coming back next weekend (of the 16th), but am making plans to spend most of my time with him after that. It doesn't seem as if anyone is planning on visiting him next weekend, so if you are wondering if you should, I say go!!

We have been going through so many beautiful cards, notes, and gifts. Chris is so overwhelmed and thankful. Thank you all.

Back to helping the girls with the ambiance!

Anna

No comments: