Monday, May 21, 2007

Also in Denver

Hey Chris Oberle!
It's been so long since we've spoken. I wanted to let you know I am so inspired by your attitude as I read the blog and I am sending you as many positive thoughts that I can.
Believe it or not I am living just 3 miles from you down Hampden Ave. No kidding. Jasonn, the kids and I have been here since February. We will be here until late July when we move on to Park City.
In the meantime, wanted you to know that we have a guest room. Anyone that needs a place to stay to visit you is welcome to use it. The only visitors we have on the books are this weekend, Anne Wulff and John Mulligan. Other than that we are wide open. Anne and I are hoping to visit you this Saturday if ok with you?
Otherwise, the kids (Cole, 3, and Anna, 1) can stop by anytime and possibly bring you anywhere you need to go?
Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!

Hugs, Sarah (Chambers) Potter

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I meant the kids and I can visit anytime you need. Obviously they can't drive! They are advanced but not so much to drive ;)