Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hello from Tahoe

Hello Chris...
It's Jeanette here from Tahoe! I've been waiting for Dooley to write with me, but that Rocky guy is keeping him too busy at work...ha ha ha, just kidding!! We've been keeping up on all the blogs, e'mails, etc., and as most everyone says, you just amaze us!! If someday I have to endure anything close to what you have been, I hope and pray that I can do it with even a quarter of the strength and dignity that you have! And yes, like the others, Dooley and I constantly think of your always smiling face!
It was wonderful meeting Boja. Like she said, it was a little rushed because I had to leave, and Maiella (as you well know) wouldn't leave us alone! The plans are coming along fine, and it will be a great house that you've again designed for us...don't you even worry about all that stuff.
Now, there is a small problem with the Keys and Oglala house you did for us...I don't want to leave the house we're in, but I really want to move to the Oglala house!!! Ha Ha Ha, no really we're not moving, but that house is turning out incredible. Even Maiella told Dooley that he needed to move her bed and swingset to the "Oglalalala" house! You can sure tell you put your heart into your work! We'll send more pics, as it finishes up!
All the best Chris...you are in our thoughts and prayers daily!
Jeanette

No comments: