Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hi, Chris, I wanna say congratulation to you. Though I haven't seen your presentation boards and have no idea of the coming World Expo in Shanghai yet, I don't need to hesitate to send my compliment to you since the prize you have won has already proved that you deserve my compliment. In fact, it is not easy to win a prize or a position in a competition since you need to be good enough to fight the others. That is, you need to be truly talented. So, I wanna say it's my honor to have a friend like you- a friend who have great talent.

In fact, I know you are good in architecture since I've been your classmate, you worked hard in studio, and you have ideas that I have never thought about before. Do you still remember the phrase you created- 'Increasing, decreasing'. I still remember it! I still remember how the assignment looks like as it came out. Do you still remember Lawman Millar? Ha ha ha, we've worked like Brunal- a dog- in his studio! :-( :-) Those were the days my friend, we thought the assignment will never end...suddenly these lyric come to my mind!

Alright, Chris, keep your spirit up, there will be many more good days and success waiting ahead for you to enjoy! BTW, I'm expecting to see the boards!

Homion(Damien)

No comments: