Sunday, May 13, 2007

AiRbOrN

well chrissy its about time for......STORY TIME!!! YAY haha
Chapter 3
...its about time to fill you in on alot of my mechanical problems :) haha....so a month or two before i got my system and rattled everything loose i was headed down some of the ghetto streetz in hutch and i dont know about you but i get a lil scared...so i was exceding the speed limit jsut a little...and i saw a little hill wit rail road tracks at the top, i didnt think much of it till right before i went up the hill when the front of my car scraped and a split second later everything in my car including myself was headed to the roof and my car was in the air! now THAT was scary! i didnt think anything was wrong wit my car cuz it didnt drive any different but my dad slid under and it turns out i busted my motor mounts and folded over a couple bolts and washers. i think it also ruined my power steering rack...but im not 100% sure....then i was up at my friends and i was backin out of his drive way and opened my door to get somethin and my door caught on some rocks and folded my door back...my friends foot caught on a panel on my door and broke off all the plastic things that held the little snaps on...and now the radiator is cracked across the top...so after all of this happend we went on a 2 day journey to find a new car and we finally found one!
Sorry chapter 3 was a little long but mayb if you read this tonight youll sleep good! haha well just keep thinking like an eagle, dont stoop down to my level as a turkey and expecially not brennans as a "field mouse"! haha hopefully ill c ya soon!
-joE

No comments: