Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happiness in my Heart

I had the most inspiring and awesome conversation with Chris tonight!!! He was like a kid telling me about the awesome stuff he got to do at camp! He has already been impressing people at Craig with how well he has been doing and how fast he has been recovering. They did a bunch of tests to figure out what Chris' recovery might look like, and there will be a family consult about the results in a couple weeks.

Chris took his mother, Nadine, and a great friend Kim (from Tahoe) down the street and out for ice cream. Sounds like he caught a little bit of heat from Craig for doing it (he he), so next time I am sure that he will ask for permission when he wants to hit the town. Besides, I think he told me he is going fishing tomorrow night!!!!

I am so amazed by his incredible outlook and attitude about everything. He is truly an incredible inspiration to everyone everywhere. I plan to fly out to Denver for the weekend, and I cannot wait to see him!!!!

Chris is so strong willed and bodied but it is undeniable that the reminder that you are all thinking, praying and wishing for him, really helps keep his heart and soul alive too.

Your Anna

1 comment:

bill wagner said...

sounds awesome, anna. i'm really happy to read that. hey chris, did you catch a fish to grill up?