Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chris O in CO

Chris O in CO

Chris arrived at Craig around 11:00 am yesterday morning with his mom Nadine and dad John as well as Anna's mom Eloisa . It was really good seeing and hanging out with him. He was super tired after the early morning travel form LA. I basically talked him to sleep by around 3pm. His nap did not last very long as the Craig staff was in and out of his room getting him checked in. His physical therapist, Stephanie (who is super cool) barley had a chance to introduce herself when Chris asked "Soooo when do we get started?" I gave her the low down on Chris' athletic background as well as mental and physical strength. Chis is ready to work! I could go on but I am out the door to see him this again this morning. I was not able to access the calendar but I am back out the 25th to the 30th of May. If someone could plug this into the calendar I would appreciate it. Get out here!!!!

No comments: