Tuesday, May 15, 2007

riding through Kansas in my mind.

Hey Chris,
Karina and I are thinking about you every moment. Trying to find some solutions to the situation you're dealing so courageously with so that we can help. I'm thinking from the tech side of things, research, podcasts, etc. What do you think?

I don't know if you know, but things have taken a pretty cool turn in my life and one of the things I have started doing alot of is getting out there on my bike, you are the inspiration for that with all of your endless stories about riding through the counties of Kansas. I think of you every time I'm out there and at all times in between. I was looking forward to seeing you this summer and getting out on the bikes together, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer now, but I know it'll happen eventually, you're that kind of champion. I know you're going to be back on your feet down the road. I just know it. I think you know it too.

In a sense, it looks like we're both kind of starting over, there are definitely new and exciting adventures before us both. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through but I want you to know that not a day goes by that you're not in our thoughts. We can't wait to see you down the road. We just can't wait to see you again.

Tony and Karina

No comments: