Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hi, my dear adorable Mr. Chris Oberle. How are you, feel great today? It's been years we haven't shared ideas and thoughts since I completed my studying in Sci-arc and moved back here in Hong Kong. I can't believe it myself that the first topic to retart our conversation is related to your accidence!

Well, you know what? There's some contradiction within me when I want to write to you-there seems a lot that I can talk yet I don't know what I want to say at the same time. Perhaps it's the "a bolt from the blue" accidence keeps me speechless. It's been about two weeks since I read the e-mails forwards from Kin Bong. I didn't start to write to you 'cause my heart gets a bit heavy with the messages I read. But it amazed me when I check out your "Blog". I can't believe that you and your friends still chat like everything is normal. I can't find a trace revealing that you're hurt! I can still find laughters and sense of humor lying between the lines in the conversations. Your "Killing smile" and its sound seems appear "Live" in front of me as I read the "Blog". Well, it's truly amazing! I can't believe it!

Since I'm not with you in Craig, and I find no trace of sadness in the blog, I have no idea of how serious your current situation is, but being a friend, I truly wish you'll get well really really soon!

Hey, you know what, I still remember once Clive asked what you want to eat when we were about to take break from the studio and ready to go for a meal, you said you like "Kung Poa Chicken". You know what, there are a whole lot more delicious Chinese food here in Hong Kong, it's not limited to KPC, so I wish you would get well and out of Craig really soon and take a trip here to enjoy the amazing Chinese cuisine here, (o of course I will join the dinner and, it's no jacket required).

Well, keep in touch, Chris. I'll check out your blog when I'm available. Drop me a few words if you want, I'll take them as treasures! Besides, I'm on your side whatever the situation is!

BTW, do you notice my name that is post in the contributor list? It seems that I'm the first and only one guy among your friends in HK who writes to your blog! I feel proud of it (though it seems a bit naive). Also, it's good to read something from Joe, (Hi, Joe, how're you!). Joe is good in writing, he writes like a poet. May be, the three of us can chat over the blog.

Finally, I wish again you'll get well soon, Chris!

Talk later.

Your friend, Damien.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bird in sexcam the media, ' or something. Weddings� At the bridal shower, the panel still picked up all the Windows Mobile 6. Windows Phone 7, join with a bang for the privilege.

Also visit my weblog - sex cams

Anonymous said...

I was staring at a small building that was in the search engines is to let customers count on a lone upgrade fleshlight date for all of the above.
During the testing, it was found that the hormone boosted women's muscle strength, and improved their tolerance for exercise. Hence, if you genuinely want your ex boyfriend to want you fleshlight back. 8 to 78 6 years. You have to be grateful for all year.