Saturday, May 19, 2007

WONDERFUL WORDS IN A WORLD FULL OF WONDERS

Hi everyone and favorite Chris!

I am so amazed by this blog, it is existing for, by and of LOVE and when I read it I think about how many wonderful things we have in this world. Somehow the words that describe them are all concentrated on this webpage, to focus on the positive spirit we want our much loved friend Chris to feel. But it spills over....everytime I go on to check on Chris's latest doings, I get this warm fuzzy feeling of how many wonderful things we are lucky to have in our lives, and how many words we can find to describe them. Thanks for that. Chris I hope you can drink everyword that is written here and use it for your recovery.
Anna and Rita, thanks for being so amazing, and for writing everything here so that us far away people can follow what is happening in such a close way. I feel like I also ran out for icecream in Denver!
I am in Gotland at the moment, Chris we never went here when you came over to Sweden but it is the island where my mum lives. This is an amazing and beautiful spot and I am so happy that I am here right now. Mum started growing asparagus a few years back and this time of the year they are prime! So I have eaten asparagus for lunch and dinner... It is beutiful outside with flowers everywhere, and I am loving every minute of it. And great to be with my mum!
Tomorrow back to the city. Thinking of you, and not a day goes by without me thinking of you and sending you my love and energy. I am absolutely a full on believer of Chris O and I am cheering you from Sweden! LOVE AND LIGHT! Sig

No comments: