Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bruno!

Bruno is back in KB Tahoe, YO!


Bruno hitched a ride back from LA to the basin with Annabelle and I last Thursday.



It was very hard to pull out of LA not knowing when Chris and Bruno will be able to reunite with one another! Perhaps he will also get to make the Trek to Colorado to be with Chris?! Bruno has been enjoying the Mountain air and the lake. He also has been sniffing lot's of butts with the neighborhood dogs and revisiting the favorite pee spots around Chris' house. I'm quite positive that Bruno wishes that Chris was the one tossing the stick or scratching his back, but i'm OK with that!


I believe that Chris and I share a connection (as we all do) and that when I see Bruno get that smile and excitement in his face (especially at the beach when he acts like he's still a young pup), that Chris can tune in to radio station KLUV(cheesy radio announcer guy voice) and feel the love!


We are continuing to send love and positive vibes your way Chris! We will be thinking of you tomorrow during your trek to Coloradical!
Much Love-
Bruno, Annabelle and Kurt

2 comments:

rita haudenschild said...

kurt! these photos of bruno are killer (include the one of the 2 of you)! i was hoping you could possibly send me the image files so that i could print them for chris? let me know, thank you for taking such great care of bruno! hope to see you soon, with love, rita

jenniferschiessl said...

Hi Kurt, I'm Chris's neighbor in KB if you ever need a hand with Bruno please call me I would love to hang out with him.
Jennifer Schiessl 546-4388