Friday, May 18, 2007

sucky ceilings

hospital designers are really blowing it! what about the ceilings man?? it seems the ceiling is an overlooked opportunity for some interesting upside down landscape. instead, its your standard dropped panel system....boring.

thank you, thank you for everyones support. the posts have been so uplifting, and i look forward to reading them. i am working hard and am waiting patiently to learn more about my condition - "hoping for the best, expecting the worst." regardless, of the outcome i will be back!

its about 10:30a on friday and i have a short break before i have to meet my occupational therapist. her name is julie, and today because i have been hassling her about anna's upcoming visit, she is going to teach me how to use the bus system. i can't wait to take anna to walmart, i don't think she has ever been. anyway, i gotta go for now, because my mom is leaving the hospital today, and i want to chat it up with her a little. thanks again everyone, i will write again soon.

3 comments:

Tony and Karina said...

Chris,
Here's some great ideas for replacing their stock ceiling panels with something great to look at instead./ Enjoy! TanK (Tony an Karina)
http://www.theskyfactory.com/z_morning-evening01.htm

nelsong said...

Hey!

Dammit, I'm laying out a hospital ceiling now! Should I commence with my lecture on the wonders and utilities afforded by ACT? Perhaps another time.

I pumped that the interwebs come to you in CO. Now I can bombard you with cute videos of my kid.

bill wagner said...

good to see that you're finally logged into your blog, buddy. let me know when you want to take the controls of your big blog and i'll shoot that info on over to you.