Saturday, May 12, 2007

CHRIZZIEEE da globetrotter

Hej Chris!
Congratulations on the great place you are going to, Craigs seems like they know whats up! And spending some time in Colorado never hurts, it is about time you see some other mountains ;).
I keep logging on to this blog everyday, and see all these amazing friends you have write super powerful messages, with love, humour, and tons of positive energy and recourceful information. It is pretty damn amazing! I think you can start your global company any day now. You know the one where you let the connectivity of people work wonders while you chill in some beautiful part of the world with your laptop and your cool renderings and ideas? Ok my friend. just want you to know that you mean very very a lot to me. I know you will do this and I hope you can yell out if there is any point during this next year when you need extra anything so that we can be there for you as much as you are allways there for everyone around you. I will keep on checking this blog for sure but it would be cool if we could get a physical address of where u will be. I like to send oldfashioned snail mail every now and then. Please post it when you get a chance.
LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!! Keep on Being the amazing rocking champ that you are.
Anna and Rita and Bill! Thanks for all the work that you have put in to inform everyone and keeping this blog etc going. You are incredible and Chris is a very lucky guy to have you, (or is it skill????) peace and out.

No comments: