Tuesday, May 8, 2007

When can we visit?

Dear Chris,

I was so stunned by the news of your accident. I think about you every day and send out positive thoughts to somehow aid in your recovery. I have so much faith that you are going to get through this. I came across this quote and thought of you:

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will" - Gandhi

And we all know that you have the will to overcome this. Your positive attitude is captivating and your smile alone makes people feel better. Take this energy with you through this difficult journey and you will heal.

I'm so happy that you are out of the ICU. So many of us would like to visit and if you're going to Colorado, we better make it quick. Although I'm sure there is already a roadtrip being organized.

Hope to see you soon,

Rachel

No comments: