Thursday, May 10, 2007

'ey Chris!

Well i sure hope ur feelin good because you are about to embark on a magical journey into my life with my cars:D haha
Chapter 1
We are looking for a car for me cuz i just had an URGE to drive my own car everywhere so i didnt have to pull up somewhere and wave goodbye to my mom! Im sure u know how embarrassing that is when your a teenager...so anyways, my grandpa has a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse and he is wanting a "work truck". He took such good care of his car that im surprised he didnt rub the paint off from washing and waxing it so much! But the poor car didnt see what was comming when the keys reached my palm....
I hope u like the beginning of my story, im gunna try to post everyday so hopefully in a couple weeks youll be up to date with my car problems, without having to read the whole thing in one post....i just thought id make it intersting! haha well i hope you get to feelin better!!
We are all praying for ya!
-Joseph

No comments: