Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dearest Dearest Rockstar Chris!!!!!!

I don't want to get into how it felt to hear about you having an accident like this. It is absolutely unfair that this should happen to someone like you! You are AMAZING, and therefore I have all the faith that you can get through this, and will do so with all your loving friends and family.
I also must say that I have never met anyone stronger than you, you are mentally and physically STRONG AS BULL! All I want you to know is that all my energy and thoughts are directed your way. I hope you can feel it. All the other friends you made here in Stockholm, Filippa, Miriam, Elise and Lisa, my brother and his wife and all the rest of my family are all sending their prayers and energy to you as well.
STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO YOU!!!!
You will do this. My very very biggest hug to you and Anna. I am with you even though you can't see me! :)
MUCH LUV SIG

No comments: