Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Stay strong... you WILL make it through

Chris,
Wow. I just heard about your accident and am reeling in emotional shock. I don't know what to say, except that Chicory and I will be thinking about you and praying for the best.

There is no doubt that the next few years are going to be an incredibly challenging period of recovery for you and your family. There is also no doubt that you have the strength to match the challenges, and I want you to know that you can count on me for support as you make your way around and over the obstacles ahead.

Chicory and I are also thinking about and praying for Anna and your families. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help in the short term. I see that some folks have posted links about rehab centers and the latest medical research on recovering from spinal cord injuries. Seems like that kind of research would be useful---I can image that it would ease the burden a little to have others searching for clues about how best to navigate through the maze ahead. I will do what I can to help along these lines.

Stay strong and take care,

-Cliff and Chicory

No comments: