Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wishing you a complete recovery!

Chris,
So sorry to hear about your accident. I don't know much but heard a little from Casey Snell. I still can't believe it. I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and wish you a complete recovery. Wow this is overwhelming. I know I can't visit you but would if I was any closer.
I read through some of the blogs and sympathize with everyone in that I find you to be an exceptionally exceptional person and I know if there is Karma that it is on your side. Stay strong and be a champion at recovery. I know what a strong person you are and I know you can get through the challenges that face you. All the best to you and your family (Hi Anna), anything I can do to help you from up here? I would be happy to help.

Get well! Your Buddy, Nick Beaucage

No comments: