Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wishing You Super-Human Strength!

Hey Chris,
I was looking for a way to put the current situation into perspective, and I think the following quote does a pretty good job of summing things up (when it comes to all things Chris). "Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: 'With great power comes great responsibility.' This is my gift, my curse. Who am I?..." Chris Oberle. You're one of the strongest people I know, yet are always very modest about it. You always seem to take things in stride, while keeping a fun-loving, positive attitude. This is just a bump in another trail. Try to relax during this "temporary vacation" because soon enough you will be out on the trails again trying to decide how many more miles to put in for the day. With the support of all of your friends and family, I am sure you will make progress not slowly, but in leaps and bounds, showing a little of that super-human strength along the way.
Wish you a speedy recovery,
Kostas Karpodinis

No comments: