Friday, May 11, 2007

StOrY

Chapter 2
...i was so excited to finally have my OWN car, even tho it was purple-ish...but anyways... i was goin to put a crazy system in it and all this stuff i had planned out for it, we got my system in but didnt do any aftermarket performance ENHANCEMENTS haha but i was satisfied anyways! I was all set on keepin up how well my gpa took care of it and i did pretty good for, o somewheres around a month before i realized it was stupid cuz i go down a dirt road at least 4 times a day! i then realized that my sub rattled pretty much every screw loose in the car and nearly knocked off my rear view mirror. So i started carrying a little screwdriver with me so i could put stuff back on!......
Im starting to get to the good action part of my story so u have to youll have to read on tomorrow!
GET BETTER!!
-joE

No comments: