Tuesday, May 8, 2007

GET WELL, CHRIS

I have never entered a chat room or blogged or surfed or whatever on any computer so I have NO idea if I'm doing this right.. I hope you get this.

Mr. Chris Oberle. This is Victoria Villanueva - pseudo Haudenschild by birth and friend to all Haudenses, Sianis, Parsers and Oberles by default whether they like it or not. I cannot tell you how devastated I was to hear of anything bad happening to YOU. You are such a lovely, sweet, kind soul and such a great guy overall. I have seen how happy you make my little Anita and to see Anna Banana happy makes me twice as happy. I have had lovely times with you both and think highly of you. Though we haven't spent much time together as friends I consider you as such and have all the love and respect for you and your good nature and wonderful way about you. I don't typically pray at night and find myself doing so and thinking only good thoughts for you, your family, and Anna's. I have faith that with your positive attitude and natural strength and will to improve, you will manage to make such a negative experience into a postive one. I have suffered greatly in the last few years for different reasons and don't know if it serves as anything other than guidance for those that need to deal with pain of some sort. If on your road to recovery you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to yell in, I'm here for you though I'm sure you have a world of friends and family to keep you company out West. Know that my thoughts are with you from New York and YOU WILL FIND A WAY TO BE OK AND HAPPY. I know it. Best of luck during this painful time. And you HANG IN THERE. There are tons of research centers addressed to this kind of injury alone. Let's all start searching for solutions and you start resting up and getting well as best you can. I send you all my love and thoughts and prayers and hope to be kept up to speed on your well-being. God bless you and your family and you hang tight. Besos! Kisses! Lots of Love, Victoria Villanueva xox

No comments: