Saturday, May 12, 2007

uncle chris! :o)

well - droppin' by to say hi again before i head off to bed... well today we had a garage sale & I sold a little bit and made about $80... I'm puttin the majority of it towards my "laptop fund" :o) some of it i already spent on a new sketchbook - some drawing utensils & an AMAZING drawing book... i love it! can't wait to show you...well this week, I'm winding down my high school career - can you believe that?! i'm so excited! i guess the principal's holding some people's diplomas becuz he's afraid someone might "pull something" - that's what i heard... haha kinda funny, i think...*** i love this song by Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up - I love to listen to him while I draw - sorry off topic...*** but anyways - i'm sure you've heard this many times - BUT i'm gonna say it anyways! we're thinking about you day & night! and if anyone can do it, it'd be YOU!!! LOVE YA LOTS!!!!

"....With God's help I shall succeed."
~Vincent VanGogh

Madison*

No comments: