Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hello Chris

My thoughts are with you Chris. I've watched you heal before, and I know you're good at it. I've met a lot of people with spinal cord injuries in the last year because my brother works with them. I'm always impressed with how positive their attitudes are. It's as if paralysis of the body results in a true blossoming of the spirit. Seeing that you already brought forth such an immense spiritual presence before getting injured, it will be amazing to see what your capable of growing into on your way to recovery.

Please look into Awakenings Health Institute in Solana Beach for rehabilitation. My brother Adam works there as an accupuncturist. It's a wonderful place, and is completely dedicated to spinal cord injury patients.
http://www.awakeningsinstitute.com/
call Awakenings (858-794-9956) and ask forLaura Karch. She will not only be a great comfort to them---as she has gonethrough this herself and recovered----but she will also be able to help themknow how to go about the next year and beyond and hopefully get Chrisrehabing as soon as possible.She is away until fri. so they can call on fri. I will tell her to expect acall and forward her this email.

with all my love and support,
Matt Gries

No comments: